The Route is a plug and play repower kit for medium duty fleet trucks that maximizes efficiency without compromising performance.
The Route Powertrain
A Range-Extending Generator
- Decoupled loads: generator works to charge batteries, while batteries provide power to turn the wheels.
- Open generator architecture: the Wrightspeed Route ™ can use any number of on-board power generation options, including micro-turbines and piston engines.
- No range anxiety! The Route ™, given refueling, has an unlimited range.
B High-Power Battery System
- Exceptional regen capability: 400 hp
- The high-power battery system provides peak power, allowing the generator to operate at its most efficient point.
- PLUG IT IN, for up to 40 miles on grid energy.
C Extended Battery Life
- Actively cooled for long battery life.
- Software protected for long battery life.
D The Geared Traction Drive (GTD)
- Integrates an electric motor, a two-speed gear box & an inverter
- Two per driveaxle
- Compact, lightweight
- Direct traction control at drivewheels
- 125-250 horsepower, continuous
- 18,000 ft-lbs total axle torque
- 75 mph max speed (limited)
- 400 hp regen braking power, with slip limiting
E Fuel Tank
- The Wrightspeed Route™ can be custom fitted to run diesel, gasoline, biofuels, CNG, or landfill gas at up to 7% sulfides.
Torque / Power for The Route
- Max Continuous Power
- 125-250hp(software limited, fully configurable)
- Max Wheel Torque
- 18,000 ft-lbs(for each drive axle, 9,000 ft-lbs/wheel)
- Max Regenerative Power
- 400hp(0.3g braking below 42mph@ 12k lbs)
- Fuel System Options
- Liquid: diesel, biodiesel, Jet A
Gaseous: natural gas, propane, sour gas
- CARB 2010 HDD, with no exhaust after-treatment
Ready to get started?
Contact Wrightspeed for more information about our products and technology.